- Flourishing & Excelling in Male Dominated Cultures
- Creating New Levels of Influence & Impact from Your Current Position
- Building an Impactful Team of Sponsors
- Bundling Your Value & Enhancing Your Relevance
- Fostering Innovation with Diversity
Keynotes for Executives & Male Allies for Women in Tech
- Creative Strategies to Find & Recruit Diverse Candidates
- How Talented Leaders Engage, Retain and Advance Diverse Employees
- Fostering a Culture of Innovation with Thought Diversity and Gender Differences
- Tailored Executive Sessions
“JJ, thank you for your powerful and inspirational presentation at STEM Talent Strategies Conference!” – Christie Samson CLICK HERE FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS
JJ’s Experience in Tech
JJ DiGeronimo, president of Tech Savvy Women, is an executive strategist, author, and speaker that designs programs with organizations to attract, retain and advance professional women in technology and related fields. Through her keynotes and executive sessions, JJ shares effective leadership and inclusion strategies to retain and develop diverse talent. Her work is featured in Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and The Wall Street Journal along with many other publications.
Throughout her career, JJ has made a positive impact within the technology industry. Her accomplishments and contributions include the following:
- Award Winning Diversity Book for Women, Axiom – 2017
- Top 100 Women Visionary Leaders to Watch in 2016, Innov8tiv’s – 2016
- Jumpstart Board Member, Accelerator for High Growth Companies – 2015
- Strategic Advisor for STEMPoweredKids, CoolTechGirls and Her Ideas in Motion – 2014
- Initiated “What DO Women in STEM DO?” video channel – 2013
- Named to Top 25 People in Technology by Inside Business Cleveland
- Next Generation Indie Book Award for “The Working Woman’s GPS” – 2011
- Co-creator of Diversity Corporate Initiative Women on Purpose at VMware, to empower women in the technology industry and support career advancement– 2009
- Launched Tech Savvy Women, an experienced network of women in tech and STEM with over 2,500 members in three cities – 2008
- Innovation Award from the Small Business Network – 2005
- Entrepreneur Magazine featured her company, TechStudents, the largest database of technology graduates from 300 colleges and universities – 2004
Tech Savvy Women
Tech Savvy Women (TSW) is a firm that works to attract, retain, celebrate and promote experienced women in technology and related industries. Since its inception, Tech Savvy Women has hosted hundreds of events for professional women in technology.
Additionally, the company facilitates recruiting and retention sessions for executives and organizational leaders looking to interlock their diverse talent with business value.
TSW members share a wealth of knowledge, experience, and value with over 2,500 Women in Tech representing various industries and technical disciplines.