I name today – Celebrate You day!
Sometimes when we are in the midst of strife or stress we are so focused on putting one foot in front of the other that we fail to look back over our shoulder at how far we’ve come. So today let’s take a moment, pat ourselves on the back, and recognize all of our hard work and efforts.
Regardless of whether your success is in your career or in a plan to become more healthy or be more organized or taking time to read or learn something new…there is a success to celebrate.
- Take a deep breath.
- Share the news with friends, family and colleagues.
- Give your goals a one-day break.
- Reflect on the path you took.
- Write down your success and put it where you can see it everyday.
- Thank everyone who supported you.
- Tweet it.
- Accept and enjoy the compliments.
What success will you celebrate today? How will you celebrate? Share your favorite mode of celebration on our Facebook page.
Here is a little inspiration from Pink “Get This Party Started”