Contact JJ to Speak at your next event: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.800.874.7006
JJ DiGeronimo is one of the most highly regarded speakers, authors and executive strategists to attract, retain and advance professional women. Through her keynotes and executive sessions, JJ shares effective leadership, influence and inclusion strategies to retain, develop and advance diverse talent.
JJ is a featured columnist for Smart Business Magazine, and has been quoted in numerous publications including Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, Fox Business, The Glass Hammer, Working Women Magazine, The Grindstone, ITWorld, Career-Intelligence and Rescue a CEO. She has shared her insights and discoveries with many corporations and women’s organizations including EMC, Symantec, Sears Holding Company, Jo-Ann Stores, Inc., Rochester Institute of Technology, Cisco, Clemson University, VMware, Progressive, Timken, Lubrizol, KeyBank and Amazon.
With 20 years of experience in high tech, JJ advanced from entry-level technology positions into leadership positions within Silicon Valley-based technology companies. As the President of Tech Savvy Women, an international organization for experienced Women in Tech, JJ stays involved with emerging technologies, as she is a strategic advisor to venture capitalists (VC), investment teams and executives as it relates to routes-to-market and repeatable revenue streams.
JJ includes these experiences along with hours of research in her book new book “Accelerate Your Impact” expected to be released in July 2016. This complements her 2011 book, “The Working Woman’s GPS”. She also contributed to the book, “The Confident Woman, Tapping Into Your Inner Power” and hosts regular videos on TechSavvyWomen.TV.
In addition to Journey Charms, her inspirational charms for women and girl, she was recently included in the Top 100 Women Visionary Leaders to Watch in 2016 by Innov8tiv’s, received the Innovation Award from the Small Business Network, recognized as one of the Top 25 People in Technology in “Inside Business Cleveland” and was awarded the Next Generation Indie Book Awards for her book.
Throughout her career, JJ has made a positive impact within the industry. Her accomplishments and contributions include the following:
- Jumpstart Board Member, nonprofit Accelerator for High Growth Companies – 2015
- Strategic Advisor for STEMPoweredKids, CoolTechGirls and Her Ideas in Motion – 2014
- Initiated “What DO Women in STEM DO?” video channel – 2013
- Named to Top 25 People in Technology by Inside Business Cleveland
- Next Generation Indie Book Award for “The Working Woman’s GPS” – 2011
- Co-creator of Diversity Corporate Initiative Women on Purpose at VMware, to empower women in the technology industry and support career advancement– 2009
- Launched Tech Savvy Women, an experienced network of women in tech and STEM with over 1,600 members in three cities – 2008
- Innovation Award from the Small Business Network – 2005
- Entrepreneur Magazine featured her company, TechStudents, the largest database of technology graduates from 300 colleges and universities – 2004